In order to organise and curate your digital photos you don't need fancy and expensive photo management software.
However, working in your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder is not a very efficient nor a very attractive and pleasant way to work with your photos.
Adobe Bridge is the answer to that! It is a free tool for Windows and Mac users alike who want to stay completely platform and software independent.
This course is for you if you
- have digital photos
- want to put an end to the photo chaos
- wish to stay platform and software independent
- plan to make your photo collection searchable in the easiest possible way
- are ready to invest an hour or so in learning how Bridge works
- can't wait to get creative with your photos and tackle all those projects you always wanted to with them
- learn how to quickly choose the best of your photos
- discover how keywords and other metadata can help you to make your photos searchable
- find out how to use collections to speed up your creative process
- fall in love with your photos again and get them back into your life